Engrade Help Page
Within this page, you will find useful directions to help you navigate Engrade, a powerful, online grade book. dot Ed faculty members will use Engrade for the sole purpose of recording student progress. Until further notice, all instructors must refrain from the following:
- inviting students and parents to join Engrade to view student progress.
- invite students to participate in online class discussion.
- request students to submit assignments via Engrade's "turn it in" feature.
Engrade Log In
- Click the "login" link on the top right of Engrade's main page.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on the lost password link. An automated e-mail will be sent from Engrade to your dot Ed e-mail address. As a reminder, your dot Ed e-mail address is simply your email@example.com
Creating Your Class
1. Once you have logged in, you will see your Dashboard page. This includes an aggregated class list from all Grading Periods present and past.
- Click on "+ Create New Class" on the top left.
- Make sure "dot Ed" is populated in the school name field.
- Follow the semester naming system at dot Ed for naming classes. Last two digits of the academic year comes first followed by 1 for Spring, 2 for Summer and 3 for Fall. Then put the correct grade level of your class. Next, separate the grade level with a period. Finally, fill in the day of the week the class is in session, AM for morning, PM